Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You know you have a reputation when . . .

. . . Your friend e-mails you the following:

Claustrophobia combined with germophobia=O*MG it's a port-a-potty!!!

Yes, I have issues that even my good friends that have never personally met me know. :)

Thanks for the giggle, Rachael!

On an aside, I had e-mailed Rachael a bit more in detail the bit about the boxes o' yuck at the super secret movie location the other day.  They were the most disgusting public toilets that I have ever seen.  Consider yourself lucky to have been spared the details.

Smiles in my day:
-  Celebrating my in-law's 44th anniversary with them today.  We were slightly belated due to Hubs' schedule and their weekend day trip, but it was all good. 
-  K- absolutely LOVING! arts camp.  They've even been teaching the kids yoga!  She loves it and I'll be checking into some kids yoga videos from the library.
-  Being moved up the Toyota corporate line.  The dealership?  Oh, after the message that they left for us today, we have and will continue to be sharing our experiences with corporate (I actually played them the message) and I will be mailing a letter to the owner of the dealership.  He's busy running for some type of high political office.  Has he forgotten that he has a dealership group with his name stamped to the outside?  I may need to remind him.  In the meantime, the corporate level of Toyota seems to be taking our concerns very seriously.  We are Toyota owners for life.  We just need to find a new dealership.  Thankfully, there is a dealership about 20 minutes down the road that we plan on checking out.  After the tire cover deal is dealt with, we will no longer walk into the dealership that we purchased the RAV from ever again.  Too bad.  It is 5 minutes away.

Have a great port-o free day!

1 comment:

Rach said...

LOL! I'm glad I could give you a chuckle. :o)

I'm glad Toyota is taking your complaints seriously. I think it's a shame the local dealership is being so spooty about everything. You just keep doing what you're doing. :o)