Friday, February 27, 2009
Me, according to K-.
I stole this one from JMom at Lots of Scotts. (She did one with her husband here.)
1. What is something Mom always says to you? "K-, time for bed!"
- Daddy? "K-, stop pestering me." (When he is working out with heavy weights and doesn't want to drop one on her head.)
2. What makes Mom happy? "When you listen."
- Daddy? "Tickling him and doing the boney nose."
3. What makes Mom sad? "No! No! No!" (In that, K- is having a bit of a shouting No! thing this week. Don't worry. She has spent much time in time-out and has lost privileges.)
- Daddy? "When I don't listen."
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? "Tickle me!"
- Daddy? "Tickles me and takes me to different places."
5. What was your Mom like as a child? "A tiny baby."
- Daddy? "A baby."
6. How old is your Mom? (35) "105"
- Daddy? (37) 108
7. How tall is your Mom? "That tall." (Arms held high.) "A quarter to ten feet tall."
- Daddy? "This tall. That much. 108 degrees."
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Play with me."
- Daddy? "Go to the zoo and tickle me."
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around? "Play and go places."
- Daddy? "He goes to his mom's house."
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Cooking."
- Daddy? "Cooking macaroni and cheese."
11. What is your Mom really good at? "Doing laundry."
- Daddy? "Making soup."
12. What is your Mom not very good at? "Nothing." (No, I didn't prompt that.)
- Daddy? "He's good at everything."
13. What does your Mom do for a job? "Work. And eat lunch."
- Daddy? "He pays money and gets us stuff."
14. What is your Mom's favorite food? "Pears, pineapples, salad, spaghetti, noodles."
- Daddy? "Potatoes and patties (Boca Burgers.)"
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? "You keep my clothes good and do dishes."
- Daddy? "Making macaroni and cheese."
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Sponge Bob."
- Daddy? "Squidward."
17. What do you and your Mom do together? "Play and watch T.V. and eat popcorn and we fold clothes."
- Daddy? "Watch the Clone Wars movie."
18. How are you and your Mom the same? "We love chocolate!"
- Daddy? "We play games."
19. How are you and your Mom different? "You are grown and I'm not."
- Daddy? "He's taller than me."
20. How do you know your Mom loves you? "You hug me and kiss me and snuggle up with me."
- Daddy? "Because he gives me a kiss and a hug everyday."
21. What does your Mom like most about your dad? "You kiss him and hug him. You love each other."
- Daddy? "Bakes him a cake."
22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go? "To the zoo and the museum."
- Daddy? "To the zoo and the museum."
K-'s parting thoughts: