Monday, April 7, 2014

The Multimedia Extravaganza

That's what my husband calls it.  Tonight is the night that I set the school newsletter.  This evening I have had all of the following going simultaneously:

1.  Bounced between Fugazi and Minor Threat on iTunes and finally settled on Ten Club Radio online, listening to the Pearl Jam's Sydney, Australia Big Day Out concert on 1/26/14.

2.  Answered the phone a few times.

3.  Sent and received texts to get a few of those phone calls.

4.  Typeset the incredibly tiny notes that the recording secretary gave to me, all the while having a conversation on the phone.  When K saw the size of the handwriting, she offered me a magnifying glass.

5.  Listened to the news, Big Bang and now I think Arsenio is on.  And yes, this was while I was listening to the concert online.

6.  Typeset the entire newsletter while bouncing between Word, e-mail and the Scholastic Book Fairs Toolkit.

It drives my husband crazy.  He says that he doesn't know how I do it.

Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns now plays.  It's quiet and a tribute to Mother Love Bone.  I shall shut off my multimedia extravaganza and start to wind down.

'Night!

No comments: