That's what my husband calls it. Tonight is the night that I set the school newsletter. This evening I have had all of the following going simultaneously:
1. Bounced between Fugazi and Minor Threat on iTunes and finally settled on Ten Club Radio online, listening to the Pearl Jam's Sydney, Australia Big Day Out concert on 1/26/14.
2. Answered the phone a few times.
3. Sent and received texts to get a few of those phone calls.
4. Typeset the incredibly tiny notes that the recording secretary gave to me, all the while having a conversation on the phone. When K saw the size of the handwriting, she offered me a magnifying glass.
5. Listened to the news, Big Bang and now I think Arsenio is on. And yes, this was while I was listening to the concert online.
6. Typeset the entire newsletter while bouncing between Word, e-mail and the Scholastic Book Fairs Toolkit.
It drives my husband crazy. He says that he doesn't know how I do it.
Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns now plays. It's quiet and a tribute to Mother Love Bone. I shall shut off my multimedia extravaganza and start to wind down.