Monday, May 6, 2013

Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus FOUND ALIVE!

These two ladies have been missing for over a decade.  They were being held in Cleveland, which is where they have been missing from.  They were just near downtown.

Oh PRAISE JESUS.  How I have cried.  I can't imagine the relief of the families.  Please pray for these girls and their re-entry to society.  One of these young ladies had lost her mother while she was missing.  Every year, they have held vigils.  The bodies were never found.  The family never gave up.

How HAPPY I am for all of them.

Please pray for these girls and their families.

2 comments:

Rach said...

I've been praying so hard for them and can't even imagine the sheer joy their families are experiencing. Hallelujah!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I cried too. Thank God they were found. What a wonderful miracle!