Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The antics about the squirrel in a jar feeder.

Hubs and K made me a squirrel in a jar feeder as one of my Christmas gifts.  I used to have one, but Hubs gave it away.  He really doesn't quite know why, but he did.  It made me sad.  I've asked for one for years.  This year, they finally made me one.

The squirrels seem to love it.  :)
Hmm.  Let me see.  There has got to be more seed around here somewhere.

Ahhh!  I knew it!  I found this little bird feeder.  There is a darned baffle on the pole and I've already slid down the pole.  This one will do.

Stretch!  Reach!  

Oh no!  I'm swinging around crazy out here!  Help!
Have a great new year!

PS  I finally figured out how to transfer photos and drop them onto the blog.  The new computer configuration has had me a bit baffled, but I'm working through it.

1 comment:

Rach said...

I can't begin to tell you how much I'm loving that feeder and now B MUST make me one. Only he said to me, "Do you know how much it took for me to make that swing? I'm not making you a squirrel feeder." Hahahah! ;oP

I think he'll make me one, if for no other reason I'll get so much joy from it. :o)