Friday, August 17, 2012

It takes nearly three years for us to make that much.

Photo of receipt is from the article I was reading on the Rich Ki*ds of Ins*tagram.  I'm quite okay that Hubs and I have to take 2 2/3 years to make that much money, but for kids to spend that in one fell swoop-- eeek. 

I know, I know.  We could lecture them about people starving and about how this much money could probably feed all of Ethiopia for a week, but I'm thinking that they are really not caring. 

Still, the bill was staggering.  To think, I was complaining about the electric and water bills having gone up a total of $90.00 a month ago.  I can't imagine the parents face when they see this come on the credit card bill.  I know that they gave them the card, but I'm thinking that this amount might raise a red flag.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Is it wrong I was made rather ill just now? That receipt, the site, the whole shebang. I'm not jealous, I'm just so disgusted. Another crew of entitled kids wasting money. I mean, really, WASTING it. :oS