Wednesday, August 15, 2012

1194.

I have successfully transferred the photo contents of both the computer and the camera to the external hard drive.  The photos involved number over 13,000.

Perhaps that is one reason the computer has been running a hair slow.

I did a full back-up of the computer and the way she was sputtering and putzing this morning, I seriously thought that she was going down.  It pulled back around.

This box-- we have her a step away from advanced life support. 

I was able to clear the 1194 photos from my camera.  She's sighing a bit of relief, too.  You see, I was so afraid that the computer would crash and eat the photos that I haven't ditched photos from my camera in a year. 

Y'all, I take a lot of photos. 

Grant you, I have transferred photos.  I just haven't ditched them. 

I feel cleansed.  Well, in a photographic sense.  Now that I got that out, y'all can continue on with your evening.  I'm sure knowing that the last four years of my child's life in pictures being backed up on an external device has made your evening complete.  :S

Smiles in my day:
-  Baby Our Story has been born!  :)!!!  I'll let Janeen give you the low-down.  I know that she belted it out on Fac*ebo*ok, but I'll let her spill it on the blog.
-  Hubs and K- helped me to haul 6 cases of paper and 9 boxes of books into school today.  I couldn't have done it without them.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Nothing's more terrifying than the thought of losing photos. Believe me, I'm still devastated by losing those early baby photos of Hannah. Stupid computer...

Congrats to the Our Story fam!!