Friday, August 12, 2011

Yard Sale Day 2: A better day and some prayer requests.

Mamas with kids or grandmas on the hunt.  It was a good day.  I made over $50.00 and for stuff just lying around and having nothing major to speak of, I didn't consider that a bad thing. 

Now onto more serious matters. 

1.  Sara will be traveling to Turkey next week for a hearing to try to get Eli back.  Here's the scoop:
Please pray for Sara, her success in the Turkish courts (she has a female for a judge and we were all thrilled to hear about that!) and for her safety and Eli's safety.  

2.  My friend, Kim, called this evening to tell me that her husband has what they suspect is a blood clot in the back of his brain.  Please keep Ford in your prayers as they do further neurological and diagnostic testing on him to accurately diagnose and treat his symptoms.  (Massive headache, then his face went numb.) 

Smiles in my day:
-  Another day done with the yard sale.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Just caught up on your yard sale-ing. Um, guns? Really? Eek!!

Excellent job on the money you made!

My prayers for Sara and Ford. Oh goodness. :oS

Hope you have an amazing weekend!