Monday, August 22, 2011

I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth.

It's been a long and quick summer.  That doesn't make sense, but June flew by, July crawled with the the extended fever funk, only to toss us head-first into August with a schedule that doesn't stop. 

Let's review:

1st weekend of August-  In Chicago Friday - Sunday.
2nd weekend of August- Yard sale Thurs., Fri. and Saturday.
3rd weekend of August- Camping at Ohiopyle Thurs. - Sunday.

We had things back to back without a break, without a breath, without a pause of any kind.

We came back from vacation yesterday afternoon, only to know that I was going to be going straight to the studio (dancing from the studio to the laundry with gross and wet camping laundry), because I have a deadline for 2 frames to be done by tomorrow.  EEEEK!

So, if you'll pardon me, I must press on and solder some glass.  I promise that vacation photos are coming this week.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Don't forget to breathe!

Bailey's Leaf said...

Thankfully, that is automatic or I would just have to schedule it in.