Thursday, June 30, 2011

When a man changes the sheets.

My husband called me on my cell to report that he had gotten ointment on the sheets, had washed them, they were in the washing machine and he put clean sheets on the bed.  That's a great thing except for the fact that currently, I only have one three season set of sheets.  I was wondering what he had done.  I came home.  I reached under the covers and found it.

Flannel.

It's going to be 90 F tomorrow.  I'm just going to hang the sheets on the line, give them a quick flip and all will be well.  He tried and he gets boy points for that. 

Smiles in my day:
-  Hubs trying to make good on the sheets. 
-  Mike teaching K- how to play solitaire on his iPhone.  He sat with her for about an hour while I folded laundry that had been hung to dry and watered the flowers.

Have a great day!

No comments: