Onward to the major picture post! I'm sure that you just can't wait.
|Finally. The back yard is complete. (The cage bits off to the side are part of Spikes outdoor cage. He loved being outdoors and being fed fresh greens from the garden.)|
|The other portion of the beastly bed. We moved a chunk of the coreopsis and the yarrow over to this side of the bed. The wide open space in front of the butterfly bush may get filled with some annuals. It may not. I haven't figured that out yet.|
|The clematis has finally started to climb! Geeze! It has taken a few years.|
|The other bed. Notice Hubs' awesome edging job. He'd want me to point that out along with his excellent mulch spreading skills.|
|K-'s favorite flower is the black and yellow striped petunia. We call it the bumblebee flower and we thought it was pretty spiffy.|
- Nathan's skinless beef hot dogs, Bush's baked beans and grocery macaroni salad. Hubs doesn't eat "normal" food that often (he generally exists on soy burgers), so the fact that he was able to safely eat these things last week led him to ask me to do a repeat on our Memorial Day picnic items. Since we were doing the exact same thing on Memorial Day, the easy-peasy menu seemed fitting.
- Line dried laundry. Now, if I can just get it put away.
- Hubs and I being able to work together to get a lot done.
- Getting mom's birthday cake baked, iced and delivered whole.
- K- had a really great soccer game today.
- Field day went well, the weather was beautiful and the kids had a great time!
Have a great day!