Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hip, hip, hooray!

The back pain from yesterday, resulting from hip issues, is much better today.  I took it easy, didn't walk K- to school (2 miles round trip) and didn't take the evening walk tonight (Hubs didn't even ask), so that helped.  It's not to say that I sat around and did nothing.  Mother's Day is Sunday and in the world of retail that means that folks are scrambling to buy things for their mothers, mother-in-laws or mother figures. 

The hip still gives some hum, but I wonder how much of what I have going on could be tied into hormonal issues, too.  I'm thrilled that relief was relatively quick.  Mom, who has had her back fully lock when out on a cleaning job, knows how bad it is to have an uncooperative back.  She was happy that it was quickly made functional. 

At any rate, I'm up, I'm walking, I'm cruising about.  I'll drive to school tomorrow to volunteer, as I have an appointment for tire twirling and alignment later on in the morning.  I don't want to run myself close on time and feel that I need to push and haul on a walk that I should take at a more leisurely pace. 

If you'll pardon me, I'm hungry and I'm going to drink a big ole glass of water instead.  Delicious!  :S

Smiles in my day:
-  More potatoes are up! 
-  The rain finally stopped!  I'm looking forward to a sunny and warmish day tomorrow.  Sadly, tree pollen allergies still prevents me from hanging laundry on the outside line, but soon!

Have a great day!

No comments: