Oh my. I think that we have an ear infection. K- hasn't had one of those since she was probably 2, maybe earlier. I really can't complain. Where she has picked up everything else under the sun, it seems as though her ears have been kind.
She has a painful outer ear and it appears as though that pain is traveling inward. We have an appointment with the doctor for tomorrow right after school. They didn't have anything any earlier. It's okay. I've been watching and waiting on this all week. We'll be okay for another day.
Let's hope that it's a minor blip of a thing. Bless her heart. I hate an ear ache.
Smiles in my day:
- My father-in-law had his ICD replaced today and had no complications. The leads were good, so they didn't need to be replaced. He is at home, resting in front of a game on TV, I'm sure.
- Watching K- go all the way across the monkey bars. She had a real fear, but she has tackled it.
- Hubs thought he lost his cell, but I found it in his coat pocket. He was 2 minutes from calling the hospital about it. I'm sure that a big hospital would be very concerned about his little tiny cell phone.
- Did I mention that K- got a 100% on her vocabulary quiz? 25/25. We're working hard on getting the math scores that good. The teacher doesn't want them using fingers, which is certainly completely understandable, so it is like memorizing sight words. It takes time. (Not that she's failing math, but I'd like to see it more automatic eventually.)
- My new hair cut is doable. I can do the triangle until I get it cut in December. I just have such fiercely thick hair that it just needs thinned in a massive way to not give a full puff out on the bottom.
Have a great day!