1. When you come into a store to ask for an application, you may not want to be ston*ed or smell like you tried to cover up that smell by rolling in an old, wet pile of used cigarette butts. It's particularly charming when you return the next day to give friends a tour.
2. Remember that cr*ack kills. For the love of Pete and Pete's brother Pete, please make sure that I'm not capable of seeing your posterior divide when you walk past. Just FYI, I'm not looking for it, but if it glares you can't help but to see it.
3. If you choose to wear an micro mini mini mini skirt, you may want to consider exactly how far it goes up vs. the panty hose you are wearing underneath. When an entire gallery staff talks about you and the hosiery lines of the upper part of your hose when you leave, you may want to check your entire back view out in a mirror before you leave the house.
4. The Kate Gosselin haircut of old with the new spin of brown back and blonde front? No, it isn't working for you regardless of how much you think it is.
5. It is possible to muffin top not only from the front, but also from the back. Muffin topping all the way around, wearing a belt and having the posterior divide hanging out? Priceless.
6. I understand that it was someone walking down the sidewalk, but it isn't acceptable to wear denim overalls without a shirt. It just isn't. I only saw men do that on TV and I thought that was a Hollywood giggle kind of thing. I didn't know that people actually did it.
Smiles in my day:
- Leftover chili for lunch and dinner, though my stomach is burning a bit despite a double dose of Zantac. I think I might freeze the rest!
Have a great day!