Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mom's date with a knife.

My mom is due to have a hysterectomy at 11 AM.  By everything that I hear, it is expected to be routine.  She does have a fibroid that is growing by leaps and bounds each day.  Good news is that she had whatever cancer blood screen test that you need to have and her count came back fabulous.  She's spent the day prepping as you would for a colonoscopy, since the surgery is very nearby all the digestiveness.  It's a routine thing to do is what mom said. 

Her surgery is to take a few hours.  I'll be at the hospital all day with my dad and brother.  I'll pop on in the evening to give y'all the scoop. 

Until then, prayers for mom, please.

Thanks.

Smiles in my day:
-  My prayer warriors.

3 comments:

Rach said...

Prayers, prayers, and more prayers. Please let us know when she is out and in recovery.

HUGS!

Bailey's Leaf said...

It may be in the evening since I won't have internet access. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Thank you!

Jamie said...

Will be thinking about your mom. I'll send some healthy and speedy recovery vibes as well!