My pearly whites,Grinding, clinching, damaging,Must have one fixed.
Remember that month long migraine that I had in early summer that finally came down to my clinching and grinding my teeth? Well, apparently I ground a divot into my tooth, causing a very minor crack. It can be refilled and stabilized for now, but eventually I will need a crown. I promised Dr. Rick that I've learned my lesson and that yes, I am wearing my night guard rather religiously now. Ugh.
On a sunshiny note, K- came through with flying colors. NO CAVITIES!!! That is something that the entire office breathes a sigh of relief about every time we visit. Her crack baby soft teeth are something that all of us hover over, so we give her a fluoride treatment, wipe our foreheads and look toward the next cleaning on March 3.
Smiles in my day:
- NO CAVITIES!
- Great dental coverage.
- The crock pot meatloaf worked, but it is definitely a 4 1/2 - 5 hour cook only on low. That one I won't be able to leave unattended when I go to work. Good to know. It will be one of the things that I make for my mom and dad when Mom is off after her surgery. Hubs loved it and asked that it be put in the regular rotation. (Yes, I've made meatloaf before, but the crock pot version was actually much more moist.)
- It rained! The plants were looking a little dry.
- The sheets made it yesterday without getting rained on. (I know that I was thankful for the rain just above, but when my sheets are out drying and I'm not home, I'd like the rain to hold off.) I was so desperate to keep my sheets dry (I only have one regular set and one flannel set for our bed. I'm a bit of a sheet snob, so I'd rather go without than have cheap sheets) that I called the neighbor to be my line runner if the rain came.
- Laundry all done and hanging on the inside lines.
- I cleaned today with only the kitchen remaining.
- Mom is in better spirits today about the upcoming surgery. She's looking forward to my pile o' books arriving for her and happy that she'll be living by delivered crock pot for a few weeks. Frankly, mom needed a bit of a break and I'm sad that she has to have major surgery to get one.
Have a wonderful weekend!