I've done a product test run for Bzz Agent on the Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Power Sprayer. When people ask me if I want to try a new cleaner, I'm pretty good for it. When they tell me that it is supposed to keep things cleaner longer, both hands are raised in the air as I yell, "Ooooo! Pick me!" like the 6 year old in my house would yell.
The little things that bring us hope, happiness and a lift to our day.
So, now that I've used the Extend-A-Clean for 5 weeks now, I can give you my scoop.
1. Each bottle of cleaner gave me 4 cleanings. I'm a clean the bathroom once a week girl (touch-up's in between), so for me, that was a month worth. At $3.99 a refill, I considered that a bargain. The starter kit is $8.99. My friend reports that she's been running on the same batteries in hers since December 2009.
2. It was so easy to spray. It has a power sprayer, so you don't get a sore arm from continual pumping of the trigger.
3. It is foamy, so you can see where you have sprayed.
4. The sprayer makes it easy to clean the shower curtain liner. Easy to spray and easy to wipe off.
5. One shot with the spray, let it sit a few minutes and NO! scrubbing has to be done to soap scum. Just a quick wipe, rinse and you are done! The invisible grime barrier is activated each time the surfaces get wet, so less wiping makes me very happy!
6. I had a discussion with my friend Cj about the Extend-A-Clean. I've talked about her on my blog before. She has Multiple Sclerosis and as a result, suffers from some balance and dexterity issues. I was thrilled to hear that she's been using Extend-A-Clean since about November, she loves it and it has made cleaning so much easier for her. Even on a very limited budget, she finds the initial investment well worth it.
7. My mother-in-law suffers from Rheumatoid Arthritis. I was thrilled to see in the information included that the Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Power Sprayer has received the Ease-of-Use Commendation by the Arthritis Foundation. I could really see my mother-in-law get a lot of use out of this product, particularly with her strength issues in her hands.
My thoughts? I'm going to continue to use the Extend-A-Clean! Hooray for easier cleaning!
Disclosure: Yep, I was sent the Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean product to test for Buzz Agent. No, I wasn't paid, though that would have been great. Other than a clean and great smelling bathroom, I received nothing else. What more could I want, though?!
Smiles in my day:
- When I got home, our public school system had left a message stating that a science camp would be available, on a limited basis, to the children in our district. It is at our elementary, so we are familiar with the grounds. It is FREE! 9 AM - 3 PM. They provide breakfast, snacks and lunch. I checked into the lunch being provided and it is a box lunch, so K- can eat it. (It is a healthy lunch.) They'll be having a Nature Day, Earth Science Day, Science of Sport, Mad Messages (microscopes, I think) and a Space Day. K- is so excited and I am thrilled that we were able to sign up for such a neat opportunity!
- The money drop in the sandbox. I'm supposed to be picking chicken up for a family that I'll be helping on Saturday with a graduation party. They stopped in this morning and wanted to drop money off, but no one was home. I just had her drop it in the sandbox and put the lid back down. She thought I was nuts, but it worked perfectly well!
Have a great day!