Friday, May 21, 2010

Tending laundry is more important than posting.

I have laundry to fold and put away.

I have Amish men coming at the crack o' dawn to deliver and build (worth the extra money) K-'s new play set.

I have obligated myself to volunteering at Field Day all day tomorrow. K- has a friend coming over for a play date tomorrow after school to test out the new play set since it will be built and done while we are gone.

K- has Lowe's Build and Grow on Saturday morning.

After that, we will be running a water station at the church sponsored Safety Fair.

Sunday is church, then my nieces swimming (a little early for that I would have to say) party.

I still have plants that have yet to see their proper place in the ground.

My weeds are overtaking the perennial beds. I keep pulling and they multiple right in front of me. Chuck, the resident chipmunk, probably laughs inside of his pesticide free home.

So much to do and so little time.

Figured out that my migraines are from my clinching my teeth from being overwhelmed and stressed.

The end.

1 comment:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Sounds busy!! But sounds fun too. Try not to be stressed and just enjoy the madness :)