Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I didn't feel so wordless today.

I have things on my mind.

Yesterday was the Abdullah "Eli" return deadline. Since I haven't heard of Eli's miraculous return, I know that Sara was planning on contacting news authorities. Oh, my heart aches.

Dawn at Because I Said So is divorcing. She has 6 children. Her ex-husband was having no involvement with the children and there are a host of other issues that were going on. Here's the bit that she shared. (It's a couple down on her list.)

I have a friend with a potentially serious health issue coming to the surface in her family. I've only communicated via e-mail and don't feel that I should share details until formerly given permission to do so, but my heart aches.

There is someone in our family who is facing foreclosure for the third time in about 2 1/2 years. I found this out on accident last year, but it appears as though they got details straightened out. The issue resurfaced again. This is not family that we could talk with about this. My heart breaks, as there are children involved and whatnot. We know, but we can't even ask if there is anything that we can do. They are not those kind of people.

Would you consider keeping these folks in your prayers? Don't worry about not knowing names. God'll know who you are talking about.

Smiles in my day:
- The spicy black bean burger and baked sweet potato fries I had for dinner.
- Hubs was able to come home early on Tuesday to take a nap. The fishing derby marathon really wore him out.
- Sleeping with the windows open.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Of course you have my prayers. I'm so sorry things are so difficult right now.

Please keep us posted.

HUGS

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Prayers going out!! All are heart breaking. Hoping the foreclosure can be averted. Banks will work with you. They'd rather have you pay something than have a house to sale.