Friday, April 2, 2010

Waiting for the scarlet colored phone to ring.

Oscillo,

We love you. You have brought us past and through a great number of germy-ermy funks. Please continue to be kind to us. K-'s two-time exposure to Scarlet Fever this week has us a might concerned. You know, Easter is coming up. You couldn't really help us out at Christmas, since K- was down all Christmas Day with the stomach virus. If you could sail us past this one, it would be delightful. Please take care of that pesky sore throat she seems to have developed just as of Thursday evening.

Thank you for all of your faithful service to us over the years. To reward you, I just ordered 9 more boxes at the Vitamin Shoppe online. We're running low on stock. I thought that since we were cruising toward warm weather, we wouldn't be needing you as often anymore.

Please. Don't fail us now.

Customers forever,

Amy, Hubs and K-

Smiles in my day:
- My dad came through surgery fine!
- K-'s award ceremony. She was given a Kindergarten Achievement Award and a Perfect Attendance Award.
- The Easter Hat Parade was great fun for all of the kids. They went in and out of every classroom. They had so much fun. So often, the littles don't necessarily get to be the center of attention in the school. The bigger kids get to do all the stuff because they are bigger. The fact that the little kids got to go through the classes and the older ones enjoyed seeing all of them, I love it.
- Our principal.
- Walking to school with short sleeves on. I have to tell you, I felt almost naughty. I haven't had exposed arms outside since, well, fall sometime. It was so freeing!

Here's to hoping that all of you have a fantastic Easter. I hope that each and every one of you are able to enjoy family and are able to reflect on this most holy holiday.

2 comments:

Rach said...

I'm still praying!!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Happy Easter! Praying for health!!