Monday, March 1, 2010

Wii are family.

Hubs' Mii My Mii K-'s Mii

We have a lot of fun playing the Wii. I bought it for Hubs for his birthday/anniversary combined, but knew that it was a family thing. I did the same a few years ago with snow shoes.

So, do you play Wii? Share your Mii! :)

Smiles in my weekend:
- Tackling the Dr. Seuss hat for K-'s Seuss week this week. It's not perfect, but it'll do.
- A really great sermon by a visiting pastor. It was Pastor Matthew's father-in-law. Wow!
- The studio! I'm about 85% done with the reorganization process. My MIL would be glad to know that I think that getting older has taught me to look at things in a different way. Why did I keep half of the crap that I did?! I've been busy doing the heave-ho. It feels rather cleansing!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Rach said...

I'll have to share our Miis with you. :o) I LOVE our Wii! :o)

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Wii love the Wii! I'd share my Mii but I don't know how. I'm lame that way.