Friday, February 5, 2010

Hooray!

We went to the dentist Thursday afternoon and we are both CAVITY FREE! :) For my dental challenged child who has a few fillings and has already undergone a root canal, this was music to my ears. Actually, it was music to both of our ears! :)!!!

I puddle-putzed around the house today while K- was at school and got the house cleaned, floors mopped, laundry washed and hung. The best thing was that I successfully removed all of the spilled hot chocolate off the front of one of K-'s beige uniform jumpers. Hooray!

There is a snow storm on the way. HOORAY! We love snow! I had to laugh though, they were brining the road already (we passed a brining truck at 5 PM) and the storm warning isn't due to begin until 12 noon.

I'll be taking K- to the library Children's Valentine Tea on Saturday. K- is excited since she gets to wear her Christmas dress again. It isn't specifically a Christmas dress and she was only able to wear it once since the hazmat tent fell over our home at 12:00 AM on Christmas morning.

Hubs is feeling better. He has been suffering from a cold. It was nothing major, but he still kind of felt like dirt. He said that he wouldn't have gone to work Thursday, but he had obligations.

Smiles in my day:
- Above!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Woo hoo on the the no cavities!! :o) That is AWESOME! :o)

We have these HUGE, fluffy flakes falling, but no accumulation. I'd MUCH rather have the snow than the rain, that's for sure. :o)