Or at least it feels as if it is. Not feeling very Tales-y today. Let's just cut to the good stuff, yes?
Smiles in my day:
- Hubs and K- had a wonderful day at Mentor Headlands. They built sand castles, dipped their toes into Lake Erie, climbed the rocks to the lighthouse and called to let me hear the waves crashing in.
- It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood. 75 F and not humid! I opened the windows this morning and Hubs was disappointed. (I think he would leave the air on all the time.) The temperature is wonderful!
- Digestively, I appear to have been healed. [Hands raised.] Mentally noted. 1/2 head of cabbage in 24 hours is too much. We'll feed the rest to Spike.
- There is a puffball (probably Cottonwood) floating by the window. Though Hubs is allergic, it certainly does look dreamy as it drifts along in the wind.
- Cheap school supply sales have started. (1 cent pencils at Staples through Wednesday.) Grant you, I don't drive out of my way for them, but if I am very near the store, I'll go and get them. I'll go ahead and admit it now. New school supplies are like a dru*g to me. The smell of a new box of crayons is so intoxicating. I get all giddy at the thought! (I have a school supply drawer downstairs in our basement that I supply basic school supplies to my nieces and nephew with. I have enough liquid glue and glue sticks for all of them for years!) Maybe that is why I was an art major in college!