We went from one hand-me-down computer desk (from my in-law's.) To another. This one was gifted to us by our hand-me-down neighbor, Mike. The new desk didn't fit in the corner where the old one was, but that gives us the opportunity to buy a beautiful bookcase from the nice Amish folks so that we can ditch my funky wicker "hopeless" chest from college.
What did I learn in this adventure?
- Dust is attracted to electronic things.
- I can unplug the computer, move the components around and put all of the plugs back in the right place.
- The keyboard doesn't like to be unplugged, so the main shut off on the back of the computer needs hit to reset it.
- We have one big ole honkin' tower. I think that thing has grown since we got it.
- We really do need a new chair. That's on the list, too. Perhaps I can score one from a yard sale.
- I'm tired.
This is post number two today. If you didn't get to read my earlier rant, just feel free to keep scrolling down.
Have a great weekend! See you again on Monday!