Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday: Homemade cleaner recipes, anyone?


Know that because of the concern about the Conficker worm, I will not be online until I'm absolutely certain that it is safe. I have fully updated Windows Live One Care, have run Microsoft updates, virus scans and such. Since my computer ate a worm last year this exact time (I was able to save all photos and files and the neighbor caught the problem just prior to when it would have crashed), I just don't want to trash out our computer. So, while I won't be reading your updates for at least today, please feel the love! I'll see you in a day or two-- or at least when the dust settles.

Remember that today is backwards day here at WFMW. So I ask, do you have any "recipes" for homemade cleaners or environmental cleaning techniques? Let me know, please! I'd love to look into doing something a bit more environmental with my cleaning.

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

We're working on the Love Dare. We welcome you to follow us along.

Day 12: Love lets the other win. Do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. -- Philippians 2:4

Demonstrate love by willingly choosing to give in to an area of disagreement between you and your spouse. Tell them you are putting their preference first.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Hm, homemade cleaners? Can't think of any new ones. There's always the white vinegar and non-sudsy ammonia in the steam cleaner. Makes the house smell REEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLY good, lol! Works like a charm, though.

Hoping you don't get the worm...