Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Foot Post

I love warm weather kid toes! I mean really, they tell us where kids have been and sometimes where they are going.
Here are K-'s skinny feet. She's wearing the neighbor's chalk stampers. (They were both doing it.) K- had tripped while running with her new Croc's on and I think that one of the Jibbitz bit her foot. No worries! The dirty tootsin's will be just fine.
These are my the feet of my niece, C-. When I was taking a picture of my sister, I turned around and saw these country kid feet staring back at me. I didn't even notice the moss growing on the downed tree until I pulled the photos from the camera. How country-kid cool!
These are Posie's Toesies! "What about my feet, Aunt Amy?!" Yes, I'll take her dirty kid toesies, too!

I just find summer kid toes to be just too much fun! How many feet can you meet?

Prayer request: Please continue to keep Brien in your prayers as he is in the hospital for an (at least at the moment) undetermined period of time to treat his pulmonary embolism. Please keep Rachael, his wife, in your prayers as she runs back and forth to Brien, her daughter, their home and her work, leans on the help of friends and the prayers of all in anticipation of her well husband returning home to her soon. For more updated information, please visit Life with Hannah and Lily.

3 comments:

Rach said...

Again I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the prayers. Things always look rosier in the morning, but I'm still worried. It's the nature of the beast I suppose.

Those are some pretty cute piggers in this post. It brought a big fat smile to my face. Summer piggies are the BEST! :o)

Bailey's Leaf said...

Rach,

I wish I could fix it, but we Baptist ladies pray and bake when we are worried. You live a little to far for the baking, but I'm working on the praying.

Feel our hugs!

Jamie said...

Cute piggy pix! I love dirty little feet because that means they probably had a good time.

I took some pictures of the girls' feet last summer and was very tempted to use them as our summer picture, but I knew a few of my family members would rather see their faces!