Friday, December 5, 2008

Pudding Skin Singles, Anyone?

So Mark and I thought the same thing when this arrived in the mail. Pudding Skin Singles. You see, apparently I ordered this sample and forgot about it. When it arrived, I about died laughing. No offense to the Jello folks, but perhaps they should have brushed up on their Seinfeldism's before they created this. Here is part of the script, but I linked it so that you could read the whole thing if you wanted. It's not a script for the kids to read. My edited version is fine for family reading, though.

The Blood
Transcribed by: Juha Auvinen
Episode #904 Originally Aired: October 16, 1997

--------------------------------------------------------------
Jerry: Maybe instead of trying to satisfy two of your needs, how about satisfying one of somebody else's?
George: Hey, speaking of which, I found a great way to separate the skin from the top of the pudding without leaving any around the edges; Exacto knife.
Jerry: I told you George, no more pudding. I'm starting a purification program. Keep all that kind of food away from me.
George: Well, I guess these would be out of the question. [pulls out two pudding skins in plastic bags.]
Jerry: What - - is that?
George: Pudding skin singles.

No comments: