Saturday, December 6, 2008

Music We Like: Barenaked Ladies Snack Time

I had no idea that the boys had come out with a new CD. I was killing some time in the library while waiting for K-'s preschool to be over and I spied the new Barenaked Ladies CD. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to put the You Tube thingy in here, so I'll link it for you. I'm still new at this and trying!

It's a kid CD! Pollywog in a Bog is my favorite! K- loves all the songs, but she's been talking about one with popcorn. I haven't figured it out yet, as I've been busy having things break, leak or otherwise funk out at our house. (The latest is the humidifier that leaked in K-'s room, through the rug, through the sub floor and into the basement. We had to pull 1/2 of her room apart, flip the armoire/dresser on it's side so that it can dry from the bottom and UGH! All of this at 11 PM at night AFTER we came back from Hubs' Christmas Party.) So, I've been listening to the CD with her, but my full attention hasn't been on it. She does like 7-8-9, though.

I'm tired. I've just noticed one more that I need to watch. Good night!

No comments: