Thursday, December 4, 2008

An Allergy Mom, A BIG Birthday and the Milk Challenge

Janeen over at Our Story is my husband's cousin (and a good friend to me!) Her little man has multiple life threatening food allergies. Tomorrow is the day that they have decided to do a milk challenge. This will be happening under the watchful eyes of the doctor, while in the doctor's office for 4 extremely long hours. She's asking for prayer. I would love it if Little Man could drink milk, as this would open up so many more cooking options. However, what my prayer is that he is kept safe. If he can't have milk, life will certainly continue. We just want this challenge to go well and not have any reaction. Please consider passing on some mama love to Janeen as she prepares for a long day tomorrow.

Edited to add: http://zumfamily.blogspot.com/2008/12/challenge.html HOORAY!

1 comment:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Thank you muchly!!! I'll keep you posted :)