Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote!

I'm a voting purist. I have decided to stick to going to the voting booth on VOTING DAY. Call it too many hanging and pregnant chads, uncounted votes and whatnot. I'm just not of the mind that it should have begun on such a large scale election. I also like the feeling of going to the polls vote on Election Day. I do understand, however, that this is not always a feasible option to all.
I know who I'm voting for, but don't believe that it is my place to use this blog as a voting forum.

Please vote.
Here are some tips to help you make sure Election Day in Ohio goes smoothly:
Polls will be open from 6.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. Even if you're in line at 7:30 p.m., you still have the right to vote.
You will be asked to show an approved form of ID when you arrive at the polls. Valid forms of ID include a current Ohio Driver's License, Ohio State Photo ID, military ID, current utility bill, government check, paycheck, and bank statement.

No comments: