I just read a Pinterest pin about crock-pot mashed potatoes. She said that they were "literally life changing." :tipping the head: Am I misunderstanding something? I mean, I love a good mashed potato. I've just never found them or the variety of other foodstuffs on Pinterest to be life changing or "a life changer."
What would life changing be for me? Allow me to give a list of my personal life changing things:
1. Meeting and later marrying my husband.
3. Meeting and later adopting our daughter, K.
4. Being adopted by my then stepfather (now father) at the age of 15 and having a legal name change.
5. The deaths of many people in my life.
6. The births of many people in my life.
7. The purchase of our home.
8. To learn just this past week that the health hiccup that my mom had was just a hiccup and that she was fine. Life changing? Yup. Mama is okay and I asked that she never smoke again. She promised she wouldn't. My life is changing because my mama decided to change hers in a positive way.
There are a lot of other "life changing" moments in my life. Some squished up root veggies aren't life changing for me. They are tasty though.
What is "life changing" to you? Feel free to belt out a list in the comments or if you choose to do your own list of "life changers," leave the link in the comments so that we can come visit!