Thursday, May 2, 2013

The street name discussion.

I went to the lovely locally owned jewelry store to pick up my newly re-sized wedding band.  She asked my address so that she could enter us into their system and she was giggling about my street name.  It's a good one, I promise!  I told her that I was somewhat of a street name snob.  I told her that there were certain streets around here that I wouldn't even consider looking for a house because without a major snicker. I couldn't get the street name out.

Turns out, my street name thing isn't just me.  Check this out for some funny street names.  A funny for your day!

Have a good day!  May the nice street names be with you!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Butt Hollow Rd.

That's all I'm sayin'. Drive down I81 from B'burg to here. It's there. Right outside Roanoke. HA!!