Monday, June 18, 2012

Hooray for guarantees!

An ataboy to (Price) Pfister for their willingness to replace our 10 year old bathroom faucet.  When we did a redo on our bathroom 10+ years ago (probably 11 at this point) and we paid $100.00 for the faucet.  We bought the faucet because it was a good name brand, it was an easier fixture for my mother-in-law to use (she has RA) and it had a lifetime warranty.  (Price) Pfister had Hubs take a photo of our current faucet and they said that they'd get a new one out straight away.

What great customer service!  It'll be a wonderful thing not to have a faucet that leaks like no tomorrow and is currently rigged with a water bottle and a glass as a temporary fix.  :S

1 comment:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Good for you! We've replaced more faucets in this house than I care to think about. I'll have to remember that. I'm not sure if Moen has a life time guarantee but I'll be looking into that next time.