I admit that I've been a bit off with my posting, since we've been busy walking each night. I do have updates, though.
1. K- brought her grades up to all A's and one B. We were so proud! Truly, she works very hard.
2. We went to the Tenebrae service at church and it was very moving. I hope that I spelled that right.
3. We enjoyed Easter egg hunts on Saturday. We had one at church and one with my sister's family.
4. K- was delighted with the new bike she received for Easter. We explained that the bunny doesn't usually bring big gifts like that, but he noticed that she had grown out of hers.
5. K- has a date tomorrow with her siblings. She is very excited to see them!
6. We had delightful dinners on Sunday with our families. It was nice that we could all make it to my parents house at the same time.
7. It was nice to get to talk to my SIL on Sunday. We haven't been able to talk in a while.
8. Our garden veggies are doing fine, despite the continual shift of weather. It was snowing today.
9. K- starts back to soccer on Sunday and putting her in a league not in our incredibly sports obsessed subsection of the city isn't a bad thing. Wow. It is eat or be eaten and we're not for that.
10. I'm pleased to say that I'm at the 10 pound mark and happy with that. Of course, diet blew out of the window on Sunday. Oops.