Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tales from the Trenches: Blog legal family portrait

All of you that are regular visitors know that I don't post photos of my child's face on the blog.  Well, here's one of the sneaky ways that I am able to do that:
They had a spiffy heat sensing camera and monitor at Carnegie Science Center.  When I called Hubs and K- over to it, all Hubs could say was, "I see this going on the blog."

Right-o, darlin'. 

Smiles in my day:
-  K- has moved on to reading chapter books.  Now, there are a few words here and there she doesn't know, but she was pounding out a really good job at Junie B. Jones and the Stupid Smelly Bus.  At first, she tried, hit a word she didn't know and said, "Mom, I can't do it."  "Sure you can!  I want you to try."  Try she did.  Makes me happy!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Rach said...

What a beautiful family. :oP

Way to go, K! A whole new world is opening before you! :o)